Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Vicenso - Intro.......

4 posters

Go down

Mr. Vicenso - Intro....... Empty Mr. Vicenso - Intro.......

Post  Mr.Vicenso Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 am

Why hello there ....... I am in game Sergio Vicenso , I've known Dimitri for about 1 year now Very Happy Good old days <3 Very Happy I found about this server from a little birdy called forum.sa-mp.com .....
I'm coming from a small country in the south Europe called Bosnia and Herzegovina Very Happy My IRL name is Miralem ...... If you need anything else , PM me or post here Very Happy
What am I planning to do here - RP'ly = NONE of ur business , only Dimitri will know Very Happy

Mr.Vicenso

Back to top Go down

Mr. Vicenso - Intro....... Empty Re: Mr. Vicenso - Intro.......

Post  Monkey Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 am

Only I will know eh? Sounds dangerous xD
Monkey
Monkey
Admin

https://greenlandrp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Vicenso Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:15 am

Ey , if anyone knows what and how I do , it's you! Very Happy

Mr.Vicenso

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:16 am

yeah Very Happy Come on TS and we can talk about that Razz
Monkey
Monkey
Admin

https://greenlandrp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Vicenso Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:20 am

What's the TS IP? Can't find it anywhere on the forums ......

Mr.Vicenso

Back to top Go down

Post  Corner Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 pm

This is admin Michael Corner from the RC-RP administration team.

THIS IS A WARNING:

Miralem has been banned from our server for extreme non-rp and overall retardation.
HE IS ALSO SUSPECTED OF ASSISTING IN A DOS OF OUR SERVER with another Bosnian going by the name of Falenone.

If you do not heed my warning watch him closely. He's one of the worst players to have set foot in our server.

Best regards,
Corner

Corner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Vicenso Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:03 am

You fucking corner piece of shit , as first , yes I did DOS you server xD And disabled Alec's e-mails ( INCLUDING alec@redcountyrp.com xD ) , and second , you're the nubiest there xD Banning players for letting out your faction members' names , yeah real mature xD
And third , Falenone's not from Bosnia , Brucie is ( RC:RP Forum - Walker ) , Falenone's , if I am right , from Estonia .... If not , then he's from some country like Lithuania or something up there north-east of Poland....

Mr.Vicenso

Back to top Go down

Post  Ian Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Mr.Vicenso wrote:You fucking corner piece of shit , as first , yes I did DOS you server xD And disabled Alec's e-mails ( INCLUDING alec@redcountyrp.com xD ) , and second , you're the nubiest there xD Banning players for letting out your faction members' names , yeah real mature xD
And third , Falenone's not from Bosnia , Brucie is ( RC:RP Forum - Walker ) , Falenone's , if I am right , from Estonia .... If not , then he's from some country like Lithuania or something up there north-east of Poland....

I'm not here to cause a stir, but to be frank Mr. Vicenso is by-far the worst player you can get into a server. Why? Well he just can't seem to get things right... If he tried hard enough, it is quiet possible he could be a prized player, but I see that as highly unlikely. For the instances he will try and DDoS you if he gets banned and shit like that like he has done to RC:RP. I wish to furthermore elaborate into this, but I won't as he mainly explained his downfall above.

I don't hate Bosnians and Estonians as a full, however I dislike a majority of Bosnians and Estonians that play computer games as majority of them are complete nub sucking morons.

To add even further, banning people who release hitman names is a good punishment as if anyone knew who the hitmen were, they would tell their little friends and annoy hitmen to get into their faction. The admin team agreed on this, and the original idea of the bans came from Hopkins (Outernet dude, fantastic when it came straight down to roleplay.)

And to be blunt, you are the noobiest, fucking most pathetic player I've ever come across... Honestly just go burn your PC, and work more on your future so you can join SIPA, which isn't a secret Agency but more or less a minor Anti-Terrorist force.

Good day, Dr. Ian R. Burns of RC:RP lead administration team.

Ian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum