Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Black Feather Mafia--

Go down

--Black Feather Mafia-- Empty --Black Feather Mafia--

Post  Fujiwara Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm

--Black Feather Mafia-- Fpayqd
There was a Man named David Tyler living in Los Santos Beach Side,he saw a woman named Cristina Lee and he got inlove with her.David didnt tell his secret that hes leading a gang named Black Feather Mafia until they got married.Cristina is now Tyler.after 5months of their life Cristina is Pregnant and after 9 months he got his twins he named the first child Kane and the other Nath both Tyler.the couple was very happy for them.the twins are 2 years old now and they can walk,run,crawl etc.One day Cristina go to Glen Park to visit her Bestfriend named Helen Smith and they told about their twins.there are 2 man in Blue and talk to Cristina and ask,"hey woman are you Cristina husband of David Tyler?"Cristina said,"yes i am,what do you need?.2 man is Blue said "we are West SIde Hoodz and your husband is our enemy cause he is leading the "Black Feather Mafia" our enemy!".Cristina said "my husband is your enemy???nah dont tell me a joke".the two man get their gun fast and killed Cristina.his Bestfriend was so shock and call to David ASAP.David was very very shock and he said is "I WILL REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!".he was so angry at the CripZ.he said that he will kill them all and started to get his gang members!.then Cristina is buried in the cemetery of Los Santos.after 9 years Kane graduated in elementary section and Nath is not and he was so sad cause he was naughty but Kane is so studying hard.Kane said to Nath "you are naughty Brother look at me im studying hard why dont you?" Nath said "no!i dont want to go to school anymore!!!!!!!!!!!".then David no choice then just okay!!.

After 7 years. at the exact age of 18. David tell now his secret about the dying of their mother and about the Black Feather Mafia.David said "hey Kane and Nath go here!.Twin said "yes Father?"David Said"you two i will tell you about your mother and about the gang,actually your mother got murdered by my enemy the West Side Hoodz gang!,and im leading Black Feather Mafia".Kane"what?!?!?!?!?Father what have youve done!i need to revenge with that West Side Hoodz".Kobieh said "yeah we will revenge for our mother!?.David and other gang mates teach Kane and Kobieh to fire gun and after some days they are professional.one day they are 12 and have gun such as Deagle,SMG and AK47.and planning to have a gang war for West Side Hoodz for Justice.they ran to the Glen Park which the murder is done.they go under te Bridge and see many West Side Hoodz.David said "are you ready".gang mates said with the twins "READY"!.and the gang war begin.2 of the gang mates died but many in West Side Hoodz are died too.David got fired with a Sniper used by the Leader of West Side Hoodz and its Tookie Williams!.Tookie run fast and his gang mates still in the war.the twins ran to there Father and said "Father lets go to hospital".David said "you Kane and you Nath you need to Lead the gang to revenge for your mother,and recruit more members sorry my son!".the Twins are very angry and kill all West Side Hoodz until they win but 6 of them are escaped".The Twins are decided and Kane and Nath will lead the Black Feather Mafia and they will revenge for the West Side Hoodz.until now they are recruiting more members.!

The Rules

1. Dont Metagame
2. Dont Powergame
3. Always RP
4. Since we dont have out HQ and finding out a Scipter use skins of Ballas.
5. Respect your Leader
6. Always Help your members

--Black Feather Mafia-- F0q8gx

--Black Feather Mafia-- If5snp
Nath Tyler
Kane Tyler

--Black Feather Mafia-- 2nbu7py
-----

--Black Feather Mafia-- 2j2jbxj
-----

--Black Feather Mafia-- 5umxvq
-----