Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen.

4 posters

Go down

[Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen. Empty [Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen.

Post  Andre_Drifter Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 pm

Their name(s):David_Barbosa , Adam_Jensen.
What did they do:They OOC insulted, swore.
Screenshots:Check the Photobucket album :https://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x376/TUCM-TheUltimateCocoaMaker/?action=view&current=sa-mp-033.png#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1178.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx376%2FTUCM-TheUltimateCocoaMaker%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dsa-mp-033.png , there are 5 pictures, you should check them all, just read the text. (PS:)My name in those pictures are Stranger_2 or Stranger_3.
Other comments: I think I have some more pictures, i can show them, but maybe later.
My name isn't Andre_Drifter anymore, it's Vinny_Ruiz.

Andre_Drifter

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen. Empty Re: [Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen.

Post  Drake Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 pm

Andre_Drifter wrote:Their name(s):David_Barbosa , Adam_Jensen.
What did they do:They OOC insulted, swore.
Screenshots:Check the Photobucket album :https://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x376/TUCM-TheUltimateCocoaMaker/?action=view&current=sa-mp-033.png#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1178.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx376%2FTUCM-TheUltimateCocoaMaker%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dsa-mp-033.png , there are 5 pictures, you should check them all, just read the text. (PS:)My name in those pictures are Stranger_2 or Stranger_3.
Other comments: I think I have some more pictures, i can show them, but maybe later.

Do you know what the definition of 'OOC Insults' is?

If so, please explain in your own words and look at your pictures again, now look back at your definition, now ask yourself "Why is Adam Jensen in the complaint?" Now you will notice that I don't belong in your 'complaint'.

Edit: Way to mess up, look at your screenshot #5
Stranger 2: i know that you are gay, you dont have to say it
You're calling him gay, and you admitted that stranger_2 was you.
(PS:)My name in those pictures are Stranger_2 or Stranger_3.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen. Empty RE:

Post  Andre_Drifter Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:42 pm

I know that i can't argue with admins or whatever, but i suggest you to read the post again, and understand that i didn't only write OOC insults, i also wrote that you swore.And yes, i admit that i insulted him too, AFTER he insulted me, and my sister, i was just defending me and my sister.

Andre_Drifter

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen. Empty Re: [Solved]Complaint on David_Barbosa and Adam_Jensen.

Post  Drake Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:45 pm

Andre_Drifter wrote:I know that i can't argue with admins or whatever, but i suggest you to read the post again, and understand that i didn't only write OOC insults, i also wrote that you swore.

I read it, you should know that swearing is part of the game and that its rated 18+, you yourself called him 'gay' which is ooc insults(as you used the word in an offensive manner).
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, I think that this complaint is void because cursing in OOC is not insults, and calling someone mean is also not OOC insults.
Wait for monkey to decide.

EDIT: Okay, Since you both called each other 'Gay' You both will not suffer anything, But do not do it again.

Last edited by Wizy on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Post  Plasma Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:48 pm

I'm going to sum this entire complaint up in four characters..

-__-

Need I say more?
Plasma
Plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down