Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Side Locos

2 posters

Go down

South Side Locos Empty South Side Locos

Post  Andre_Drifter Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:55 pm

First thing i wanna say that my in-game name is Andre_Drifter, but i'd like to change it to Cesar_Castrillo, so then it would match with the story.

The Story

Cesar Castrillo and his brother Pedro Castrillo were born in a poor family in New Mexico.They both borned in the year 1989 , Cesar only one month older than his brother.
When the boys were only 11 years old, they're parents were killed by a russian gang, called " Mad Russian Bullets" . So Cesar and Pedro went living with they're grandma.But they're grandma died a year after, so the boys started living alone. In school the boys protected and stand up for each other.
When the boys were 19, they went to a club called "Death Burns" , then came the russian gang, they killed almost everyone in the club, it was a mass murder, they also killed Pedro. When the russian's came in, Cesar was in the bathroom, when he heard shots he escaped through a window, and ran home as fast as he could. When he got home, he went straight to bed thinking about his brother.
One day when Cesar was walking outside, he saw one russian gang member, and started following him. Luckily the russian went to a dark alley ,Cesar ran towards the man , and stabbed him multiple times, until russian was dead. After that he felt good.
When he got home, he was thinking about Making his own gang, gang's mission would be to kill all the "Mad Russian Bullets" gang members.He made his dream come true, and named the gang "South Side Locos".

Skins:

292-for the leader (me)

298,195- for the girls.

114,115,116 - for other. (if they're taken then ill choose another ones)

Vehicles:

Broadway-575
Hermes-474
Super GT-506 ( If Possible)
Sultan-560

Rules

1. You need to have good roleplay skills!
2.Should have good driving skill OR
3. Should have good shooting skill.
4.Need to be online at least a hour per day, what more the better.
5. Must comply with the rules.

That's all. ( Sorry that i couldn't add the pictures. ) If this is approved, then ill say the gang area I would like.

Andre_Drifter

Back to top Go down

South Side Locos Empty Re: South Side Locos

Post  Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Fail on the story, sorry.
Pretty much fail in my opinion /nonsupport ( No offense of course. )
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre_Drifter Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Skye wrote:Fail on the story, sorry.

I know it was a lot better earlier, but then i accidently deleted it, so i had to write it again.

Andre_Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Andre_Drifter wrote:
Skye wrote:Fail on the story, sorry.

I know it was a lot better earlier, but then i accidently deleted it, so i had to write it again.
Oh.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum