Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

5 posters

Go down

Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams Empty Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Dr Kanuin Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams Myhousep

(( Color Red = MY LAND
Color Green = MY HOUSE
))

The land stated in the Satellite picture above belongs to Mark Williams No trespassing is allowed. If you are caught trespassing, You may be SHOT! The police department have the right to entrance/patrol on the land to keep people from trespassing. NO Camping on this land is permitted without owner approval.

Price Paid: $2,000,000

Signed by Mayor: ~Ryan Fay~

Signed by Land New Owner: ~Jason Williams~

Last edited by Dr Kanuin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dr Kanuin
Dr Kanuin

Back to top Go down

Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams Empty Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Wizy Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 pm

I, Ryan Fay, Officially prove that I, In fact, Have signed this letter.
We, have already received the money, which will be used for all legal orginizations, Such as the PD.

-Ryan Fay
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams Empty Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Ladathion Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm

(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))
Ladathion
Ladathion

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex_K Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I as a level 4 admin DO NOT Agree to any of this and i want it to stop completely. that is way to much damn land and also the price is way to small for the land size.

Alex_K

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Kanuin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Ladathion wrote:(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))

(( I am just going to rent out A LOT of the land. ))

((*EDITED by Ladathion, reason: Please, dont forget the (( and ))'s as this is an OOC measure.*))
Dr Kanuin
Dr Kanuin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladathion Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:56 am

Dr Kanuin wrote:
Ladathion wrote:(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))

((*EDITED by Ladathion, reason: Please, dont forget the (( and ))'s as this is an OOC measure.*))

(( Still, if you want to, for example, rob someone, and you take him there (cause theres hardly another place to take him/her) you will get interrupted because its private land.. ))
Ladathion
Ladathion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom_Momochii Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:16 am

Ladathion wrote:
Dr Kanuin wrote:

(( Still, if you want to, for example, rob someone, and you take him there (cause theres hardly another place to take him/her) you will get interrupted because its private land.. ))

((That sucks for the robber doesn't it.))

((*Edited by Wizy, Reason, You forgot the Brackets, As that was a ooc reply..
Tom_Momochii
Tom_Momochii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down