Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Med kit bug.

+3
Mark Shade
Vinchenzo
Wizy
7 posters

Go down

Med kit bug. Empty Med kit bug.

Post  Wizy Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 am

Well.. I wanted to test out the med kit.. I had full health...
When i typed the command my health went to about 30 HP..

Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Med kit bug. Empty Re: Med kit bug.

Post  Vinchenzo Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Wizy wrote:Well.. I wanted to test out the med kit.. I had full health...
When i typed the command my health went to about 30 HP..

Well why the hell would you test out a med kit when you had full hp?

The med kit is obviously used for when your injured and have been froze. So maybe thats your answer?

Vinchenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizy Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm

No, I was testing it. I know thats the main idea, but monkey was supossed to make it so you cant heal them if they are about 31 HP.. otherwise people would go around and randomly heal people to reduce there HP
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Shade Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 pm

uhh the healing medic kit shouldn't even be there in the first place its a less way to get APES active because they can heal you Ig everytime u get hurt u can rp it too i suggest this comamnd goes away and lets it be handled by real medics in the angel pine emergency services.

Mark Shade

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizy Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Mark, Your suggestion will be auto declined.
The reason I think this is because seriously, When is there ever any medic on? Your the only medic in the server.. and you are rarely on.. Therfor our only option is /kill, which causes us to lose our weapons. And in real life.. there ARE med kits.. and I was the one who suggested med kits anyways because of how crappy the system was..
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Wizy wrote:Mark, Your suggestion will be auto declined.
The reason I think this is because seriously, When is there ever any medic on? Your the only medic in the server.. and you are rarely on.. Therfor our only option is /kill, which causes us to lose our weapons. And in real life.. there ARE med kits.. and I was the one who suggested med kits anyways because of how crappy the system was..

Lies, I am the second medic. (Antonio_Silfani)
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Shade Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:02 pm

im fucken trying my hell ass to be active because of fucken high school... and i am active i have freaken like 4 accounts David Fay David Brooks Ron Fern Mark Shade i only go on Mark Shade when there are actually players online.....

Mark Shade

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizy Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Exactly my point, You have to many accounts.. so your not as active on mark shade.. even if there are players on I see you on different accounts..
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex_K Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 am

Mark,

I am a junior in high school(hardest year). My parents are going through a divorce. My mom is bi-polar. And my great grandmother has all timers and has threatened to kill her self. Your problems really don't compare to mine. I am also a level 5 admin and this forum moderator. Now if you want to bitch about having problem you can see if your problems top mine. If they don't then you might want to keep your mouth in check.

Alex_K

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinchenzo Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 am

Alex_K wrote:Mark,

I am a junior in high school(hardest year). My parents are going through a divorce. My mom is bi-polar. And my great grandmother has all timers and has threatened to kill her self. Your problems really don't compare to mine. I am also a level 5 admin and this forum moderator. Now if you want to bitch about having problem you can see if your problems top mine. If they don't then you might want to keep your mouth in check.

No need to get into detail Alex. I believe that stuff should be kept quiet, Yes we have drake who will go on his medic account if seriously needed but other than that no medics are ever on.

Vinchenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ladathion Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 am

This is going off-topic, we arent even supposed to post here, discuss this on TeamSpeak if you want to discuss so badly.

Ladathion
Ladathion

Back to top Go down

Post  Monkey Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

Wizy I will fix this in V1.8b which will be released tonight, Thank you for telling me that.
Monkey
Monkey
Admin

https://greenlandrp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum