Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daniels Apply

2 posters

Go down

Daniels Apply Empty Daniels Apply

Post  Daniel_Hussain Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:48 am

In character details

First Name:Daniel

Last Name:Hussain
Phone Number:N/A

Jobs: No

Address:N/A
Knowledge of the medical team: They risk their own life to save others, some times they die, but the rescued person is alive, thanks to that person who died
Any Education: Finished Highschool
Why do you want to join the APMS? (25 words+): Because i want to risk my life to save other lifes that are in danger

Information about you

Would the APMS benefit anything from you?: I will work fulltime to get the job done and risk my life to safe others, ill would do anything to safe someones life.......

Any flaws that you have?:N/A

Any good qualities that you have?: Im a good helicopter-flyer, and i have good experience with medics, medicines and curing, and not afraid of blood.
Tell us about yourself. (50 words+): My name is Daniel Hussain, when i was 18 i finished highschool and i got recruited for the navy, as a helicopter pilot, that same year i got my helicopter license, and after 2 years of work, a colleauge fell out of the helicopter during a mission with strong winds, and the helicopter wasnt that stong, it was my fault... i felt guilty so i retired from the navy when i was 20, after sitting a half year in home doing nothing, i decided to work as a Helicopter pilot for the APMS.

Out Of Character

How long have you been playing SAMP?: A year
How long have you been playing RP games? (GLRP specificly): a half year not so long on this server
How long are you on a day?: 2 hours

Do you have TS?:Yes

Do you have a mic?:Yes.

Daniel_Hussain

Back to top Go down

Daniels Apply Empty Re: Daniels Apply

Post  Mark Shade Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Dear Mr.Hussain, I will like to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED.
((meet me IG for some training and maybe a small interview and we'll get going.))

Mark Shade

Back to top Go down