Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot of suggestions.

3 posters

Go down

A lot of suggestions. Empty A lot of suggestions.

Post  Wizy Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Well, I came up with alot of good suggestions.

1.)
Licenses, You can buy licenses and do a small test and if you pass you get licenses for that type. You can still do whatever without the licenses but if you get cought you can get fined/arrested.

2.)
House/car insurance, The ability to get house or car insurance, With the ability to picklock cars and houses. With car insurance you can get your car repaired for free by a mechanic if its destroyed or somone can do /robhouse inside a house and attempt to rob the house, With house insurance you can get refunded your stuff back.

3.)
As suggested in 2 The ability to pickpocket cars and stuff and the ability to rob houses.

4.)
VIP CARS ADDED BACK.. (for me? pl0x?)

5.)
The ability to call /511 or /services to call services like a mechanic or a taxi.

6.)
A electronics shop. At an electronics shop you can buy electronics such as a phone,WT,ETC.

7.)
A laptop,With a laptop you can /chat and talk in a chatroom with other users. You can /advertisements and view the past 10 ads,/setnick To set your nickname for the chatroom.
/toglaptop to toggle your laptop on or off.

8.) Moddable cars for a mechanic, Meaning a mechanic can do /modcar and mod a car with spoliers and stuff. And if the vehicle gets respawned, The system detects the mods and adds them back.

9.) Better locks and alarms, with the unlock cars for theifts and stuff you can get better locks which make it take longer to unlock a car with the breakin thing and with alarms the system alerts the owner of the car and you can hear it going off..

10.)
Theft kits, With theft kits you are able to break into cars, The higher your theft skill,kit level, the easier it is.

11.) when breaking into a car you have to wait a certaina mount of time to break into it.
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

A lot of suggestions. Empty Re: A lot of suggestions.

Post  Drake Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 pm

How come this lot of suggestions come after I suggest? (Coincidence? Razz)

Anyways, the only thing I don't support is /robhouse lol, I don't think no one has ever robbed a house...(Except wives), lol.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Wizy Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Actually yes they have.. And I thought of them before you posted yours.. I just didnt have time to post them
Wizy
Wizy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Shade Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 am

IS THIS SERVER STILL UP?

Mark Shade

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down