Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Dr Kanuin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:12 pm



(( Color Red = MY LAND
Color Green = MY HOUSE
))

The land stated in the Satellite picture above belongs to Mark Williams No trespassing is allowed. If you are caught trespassing, You may be SHOT! The police department have the right to entrance/patrol on the land to keep people from trespassing. NO Camping on this land is permitted without owner approval.

Price Paid: $2,000,000

Signed by Mayor: ~Ryan Fay~


Signed by Land New Owner: ~Jason Williams~


Last edited by Dr Kanuin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dr Kanuin

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Wizy on Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 pm

I, Ryan Fay, Officially prove that I, In fact, Have signed this letter.
We, have already received the money, which will be used for all legal orginizations, Such as the PD.

-Ryan Fay

Wizy

Posts : 74
Join date : 2010-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Ladathion on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:12 pm

(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))

Ladathion

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Alex_K on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I as a level 4 admin DO NOT Agree to any of this and i want it to stop completely. that is way to much damn land and also the price is way to small for the land size.

Alex_K

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Dr Kanuin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Ladathion wrote:(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))

(( I am just going to rent out A LOT of the land. ))

((*EDITED by Ladathion, reason: Please, dont forget the (( and ))'s as this is an OOC measure.*))

Dr Kanuin

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Ladathion on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:56 am

Dr Kanuin wrote:
Ladathion wrote:(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))

(( I am just going to rent out A LOT of the land. ))

((*EDITED by Ladathion, reason: Please, dont forget the (( and ))'s as this is an OOC measure.*))

(( Still, if you want to, for example, rob someone, and you take him there (cause theres hardly another place to take him/her) you will get interrupted because its private land.. ))

Ladathion

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Tom_Momochii on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:16 am

Ladathion wrote:
Dr Kanuin wrote:
Ladathion wrote:(( OOCly I do NOT agree with this, this is WAY too much land! If it was farther away from the main city then Id say OK, but this is just way too close and that means alot of RP-Area is lost to just 1 person! ))

(( I am just going to rent out A LOT of the land. ))

((*EDITED by Ladathion, reason: Please, dont forget the (( and ))'s as this is an OOC measure.*))

(( Still, if you want to, for example, rob someone, and you take him there (cause theres hardly another place to take him/her) you will get interrupted because its private land.. ))

((That sucks for the robber doesn't it.))

((*Edited by Wizy, Reason, You forgot the Brackets, As that was a ooc reply..

Tom_Momochii

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-10-20
Age : 20
Location : Greenland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Land Contract/Deed - Jason Williams

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum