Greenland Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaint against the faction "U.S Army"

5 posters

Go down

Complaint against the faction "U.S Army" Empty Complaint against the faction "U.S Army"

Post  Antonio_Silfani Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Their name(s): U.S Army
What did they do: I believe that is a useless faction...they do the same things the police do but they do it in a combat helicopter...I don't believe this is very RPish, today me and my friends were riding and then an U.S army man used the megaphone to say: "U.S Army, please pull over and turn your engine off." he was driving a combat helicopter and didn't even know how to land it...after that the police came and did it properly.
My point? to merge the U.S army with the PD as I dont believe you will see a combat helicopter following you for speeding in real life...
Screenshots: None.
Other comments: Please tell me if you believe the U.S Army should STAY or LEAVE

Antonio_Silfani

Back to top Go down

Complaint against the faction "U.S Army" Empty Re: Complaint against the faction "U.S Army"

Post  Drake Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Well...I think that its true, you won't be seeing a military helicopter following you for speeding.
they're also acting like if they were the PD therefore I must choose LEAVE.

Or a solution:
Change them to the FBI faction, give them black ranchers and a black helicopter, but they should only help the PD whenever its something serious, example: There is a group of armed robbers evading the police, therefore they should help the PD.

Or:
Use a police helicopter instead, but they should be police.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Complaint against the faction "U.S Army" Empty Re: Complaint against the faction "U.S Army"

Post  Vinchenzo Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:30 pm

STAY OR LEAVE Im not arsed but to be perfectly honest the army wont have much rp to do unless admins organise events like terrorist attacks and chose members of the server to participate as the terrorist.

Vinchenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian_Callahan Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 pm

The faction should LEAVE.

It's a very noobish faction from the encounters ive had with them. It's completely non-rp... in real life, expecially in the united states, you wouldent be pulled over by the army. The army does not do law enforcement irl, so why here? I was pulled over yesterday and had an mp5 pulled on me (even tho I was cooperating) for supposedly "hitting a police car". Police would handle that irl, not the army.

Also, just a side comment, all of them think their tough, excuse my language, shit, on teamspeak and it pisses me the hell off.

Right now, most of our faction is on the police force or in the army, we need more criminal or civilian organisations, because it's pretty dull when everyones a cop.

Noobish, unrealistic, and useless faction imo.

Brian_Callahan

Back to top Go down

Post  Plasma Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:07 pm

I am one of the co-leaders of the Faction. And I haven't been on in a while. But, after I saw what happened when the Police Faction couldn't handle taking care of one Hitman, while about five of them where online, then yeah..

I will soon start enforcing the use of the Combat Helicopters and Hydras only whenever there is a large attack, riot, etc. When there is not any of these happening, we will patrol in non-Military clothes, and have a set skin to use.

Thanks for informing me of this.
Plasma
Plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:43 am

Its been a long time since I seen an army man, I believe they removed them so no need for the complaint anymore. (Or they removed them due to this complaint, either way...they are not there anymore.)
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down